Coin Line User Guide
Switch the coins wisely, and try to pile the same coins up. For example, if you pile five 1 cent coins, they turn into a 5 cent coin. Two 5 cent coins turn into a 10 cent coin. Every time the value change happens, the coins become 1 cent -> 5 cent -> 10 cent -> 25 cent -> 50 cent > $1. When five $1 coins turn into a $5 bill, and it disappears.
Coins are added from the bottom. Make a value change happen as fast as you can and erase the coins effectively. When coins go over the line limit, the game is over.
As the value change happens, you gain the corresponding score. When you make a chain of value changes happen, you'll get the higher score!
According to the score you get, you'll receive coins. Use the coins to buy various upgrades at the shop screen. For example, you can get upgrades to heighten the line limit or strengthen the effect of the special coins. Upgrade yourself and aim for the higher score!
The game supports Japanese yen, US dollar, euro, Pound sterling, and Chinese Renminbi. You can change the currency at any time from the option screen.
How to Move a Coin
- Tap the coin line (column), and a coin on the top of the line will be selected.
- Tap another line in order to move the coin there.
Limit of Coin Moves
- You can only move a coin over the equivalent amount or more. You cannot move a coin on a smaller amount.
- When you pile the same coins up for certain amounts, a corresponding value change will occur, and at the top of the line you'll get the new, bigger, coin with the new value.
- As the value change happens, you gain the corresponding score. If you make a chain of value changes, your score is up with chain bonus!
- The kind of coins and a list of coin change in the respective currencies are here.
Coin Feed (Auto)
- The number of turns decreases as you move coins. When this number turns to 0, the coin feed occurs and coins will be added from under the screen.
- However, the turns won't be used when you make value changes. If you make chain value changes, you gain turns.
Coin Feed (Manual)
- When there are few coins on the stage, coins can be added manually by tapping the "coin feed button" which is on the bottom of the screen.
- When you tap the coin feed button, the number of turns will become 3. However, when it's more than 3, it doesn't change.
- When a coin goes over the line limit, the line becomes yellow and you can't move a coin on the line anymore (you can still move a coin only when you make a value change happen).
- If the coin feed occurs while the line is yellow, it turns into red and then the game is over.
- Sometimes a special coin with a certain icon will appear. If you eliminate these coins with a value change, the special effects will be invoked.
- When a lot of special coins are eliminated at the same time, the effects are added. But, the upper limit of the number of turns added by Boost and Relax is 40.
|Boost||Triple score acquisition within a certain number of turns|
|Relax||Increase the number of turns until the coin feed occurs next time|
|Wipe||Wipe away a certain number of coins on the screen|
Coin Acquisition and Upgrade
- Every time you play the game, you'll receive coins according to the score you get.
- You can purchase various upgrades at the shop by using the coins you received.
|Height Limit||Increase the height of the limit line|
|Line Expansion||Increase the number of lines. Up to 6 lines||Special Coin Appearance||Increase the appearance rate of special coins||Boost||Increases the number of effective turn of Boost||Relax||Increase the number of turns which is added by Relax||Wipe||Increase the number of coins which is eliminated by Wipe|
About Strange Medal
- When you play for a long time, strange medals appear. When you pile the medals up for certain amounts, these disappear. Even if you eliminate strange medals, the score doesn't increase, but you can get some coins when the game is over.
- You can place medals on all kind of coins, but you can't place a usual coin on the medal.
- There are a total of 5 currencies. You can change it anytime from the option screen.
- Score, rank, and upgrades are independent for each currency. Complete with all of the currencies!
- The kind of coins and a list of coin change in each currency are as follows. Further you can also refer to these pictures from "How to Play" or the pose menu in the app.